Blog Archive

Friday, September 27, 2013

Currently Wandering in Turkey

Between sparse internet and being so tired I am literally falling into bed each night, this whole live blogging thing..ya not working as well as I had hoped!

BUT...i have SO many amazing things to share from this trip...as in SO many. Have also decided to start planning a Turkish Villages tour, and go around Turkey and visit the small authentic villages that are fully of Turkish heritage and culture to the core! We have visited 3 sort of accidentally on this trip and it's been absolutely delightful!!

I'll be home next week..will try and post at least a photo a day til I can full fledge share the tour on the blog.

I leave you with this...

























2 days ago in Ephesus, Turkey at the Library of Celsus

No comments:

Post a Comment